1. Bank Account Payments. By choosing to use a bank account as your payment method, you will be able to complete your purchase using any valid Automated Clearing House ("ACH") enabled bank account at a United States-based financial institution. Whenever you choose to pay for an order using your bank account, you are authorizing Shleppers Moving & Storage (or its agent) to debit your bank account for the total amount of your purchase or the installments as detailed herein (including, if applicable, taxes, fees and shipping costs). Your transaction must be payable in U.S. dollars. Shleppers Moving & Storage, in its sole discretion, may refuse this payment option service to anyone or any user without notice for any reason at any time.
2. ACH Authorization. By choosing your bank account as your payment method, you agree that: (a) you have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions, and that this agreement constitutes a "writing signed by you" under any applicable law or regulation, (b) you consent to the electronic delivery of the disclosures contained in these Terms and Conditions, (c) you authorize Shleppers Moving & Storage (or its agent) to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate any dispute involving your payment, which may include ordering a credit report and performing other credit checks or verifying the information you provide against third party databases, and (d) you authorize Shleppers Moving & Storage (or its agent) to initiate one or more ACH debit entries (withdrawals) or the creation of an equivalent bank draft for the specified amount(s) from your bank account, and you authorize the financial institution that holds your bank account to deduct such payments.
3. Partial Debits and Returned Payments. If your full order is not processed by us at the same time, you hereby authorize partial debits from your bank account, not to exceed the total amount of your order. If any of your payments are returned unpaid, you authorize Shleppers Moving & Storage (or its agent) to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account to collect a return fee. This return fee will vary based on which state you are located in and will be determined by the actual costs incurred because of the return fee. The return fee may be added to your payment amount and debited from your bank account if we resubmit an ACH debit due to insufficient funds. We may initiate a collection process or legal action to collect any money owed to us or charge any unpaid amounts due on this agreement to the credit card used to reserve your move. You agree to pay all our costs for collection efforts, including any reasonable research, attorneys' fees or other costs associated with collecting funds due.
4. Cancellations and Refunds. To cancel a purchase made on the Shleppers Moving & Storage’s website at www.shleppersmovers.com or from a company representative and request a refund, please follow the instructions and procedures contained on www.shleppersmovers.com or in your service order. When you cancel a purchase in accordance with these procedures, Shleppers Moving & Storage (or its agent) will initiate a credit to your bank account for the correct amount.
5.Customer Service. Transactions that we process using your bank account will be identified as either Civic Van Lines, Inc. or Shleppers Moving & Storage on the statement issued by your bank or other financial institution holding your account. All questions relating to any transactions made using your bank account by us should be initially directed to us. We can be reached toll free at 800.769.9337. Save the order confirmations that you are provided when you make a purchase, and check them against your bank account statement. You may contact us regarding your order(s) or any payments made using your bank account by calling 800.769.9337, or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Transaction Errors. If you believe that any payment transaction initiated by Shleppers Moving & Storage (or its agent) with respect to your bank account is erroneous, or if you need more information about any such transaction, you should contact us as soon as possible as provided in Section 5 of these Terms and Conditions. Notify us at once if you believe a password associated with your customer account has been lost or stolen, or if someone has attempted (or may attempt) to make a transfer from your bank account to complete a purchase using your customer account without your permission. We reserve the right to cancel the ability to pay by bank account on Shleppers Moving & Storage or other website for any reason at any time.
7. Your Liability for Unauthorized Transactions. Federal law limits your liability for any fraudulent, erroneous unauthorized transaction from your bank account based on how quickly you report it to your financial institution. As a general rule, you should report any fraudulent, erroneous or unauthorized transactions to your bank within 60 days after the questionable transaction FIRST appeared on your bank account statement. You should contact your bank for more information about the policies and procedures that apply to your account and any unauthorized transactions, including any limits on your liability.
8. Electronic Delivery of Future Disclosures. You agree to accept all disclosures and other communications between you and us on this website or at the primary email address associated with your Shleppers Moving & Storage customer account. You should print and retain a copy of all such disclosures and communications.
9. Agreement Changes. We may in our discretion change these Terms and Conditions, Conditions of Use and/or our Privacy Notice at any time without notice to you. If any change is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any other changes or the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to subcontract any of our rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS A PAYMENT METHOD ARE ACCEPTED AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PRIVACY
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Installment Sale Agreement (w/PLAID INTEGRATION)
Agree & Sign